It is possible to provide feedback on a question during the exam. The following steps explains how to do this:
- If you have an issue with a question or wish to give us feedback about a question, then click on the “Coaching” button.
- A comments' section will open up so that you can leave us a message. The message, along with your name, email address, and the content of the question, will be sent to the examiner.
- When you’re done, click on the “Go back to the dashboard” button to return to the dashboard of the exam simulator. Or click on the “Go back to the main page” to return to the main dashboard of the website so that you can activate vouchers and select exams.
- If you wish, you can start another practice exam. There are no limits to the number of attempts to do the simulated exam.
- At the bottom of the page, you can see your previous attempts. Click on the “Review” button to check your results and to view any feedback provided during previous attempts.
- Once you’ve finished studying and practicing with the exam simulator, click on the “Go back to the main page” link at the top of the page to return to the main page.
If you need further information or support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.