In this short article, we share the steps to create an account on the exam portal.
- Visit https://npl.certn.global/
- Choose the user interface language. This won’t change the language of your exam, only the language of the exam portal.
- Choose a color theme you are most comfortable with.
- Enter your email address. We advise you to register with your personal email address to keep access to the account when you change jobs.
- Enter the Login code you received on the registered email address. The Login code is a 6-digit number, not the exam voucher.
- Enter your full legal name. It should match the name as it appears on your official government-issued ID document.
- (Optional) Add a “display name,” which will be used on the certificates you achieve on the portal.
- You can now register an exam voucher or leave that for later.
The CertN support team will now validate your account. This usually takes less than one working day. Until then, you can only take practice exams and no official exams.
Some candidates may be selected for manual ID verification. This confirms the accuracy of the account information but also ensures that the individual who registers the account is the same person taking the exam. For a detailed overview of the manual ID verification, please refer here.