When taking an exam that is online proctored, take into account the following rules:
- Use a modern browser like Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. Don’t use Internet Explorer.
- Your webcam and microphone must remain accessible throughout the exam.
- The exam will automatically end if your internet connection or access to the webcam and microphone is lost for more than 30 seconds.
- The room should be quiet, and you shouldn’t speak.
- You must be alone in the room and not interact with anyone.
- Unless otherwise mentioned, you must not have books, notes, related posters, extra computers, phones, or other items nearby.
- You must not use headphones/earphones during the exam.
- You must remain behind the desk and only look at the screen.
- Close all possible applications on your computer and only have one browser window with the exam tab open during the exam.
Right before the exam starts, we’ll remind you of these rules again. Should you notice that the room where you plan to take the exam doesn’t meet the requirements, wait to start the exam. Any violations of the above rules might result in a negative evaluation of the exam session.