The system requirements for the exam and certification portal are basic. We will not ask you to download any software on your system. The exam will take place in a browser. You must have the following essential equipment to take a main exam:
- Hardware: A computer or device with sufficient processing power and memory to run the exam software.
- Operating system: The device should run a compatible operating system, such as Windows or MacOS.
- Browser: A modern browser like Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. Don’t use Internet Explorer.
- Internet Connection: A stable and reliable internet connection is required. The exam will automatically end if your internet connection is lost for more than 30 seconds.
- Webcam and microphone: Exams with online proctoring require a webcam and microphone for online recording or proctoring. Your webcam and microphone must remain accessible throughout the exam. The exam will automatically end if access to the webcam and microphone is lost for more than 30 seconds. Should this happen, it’s best to contact support via live chat. If you are taking an online proctored exam, remember to check the proctoring requirements: What are the requirements for taking an online proctored exam