The eBook(s) that you have ordered is a PDF file with digital watermarking. After you have downloaded the file, you can use any program to read the e-book or any e-reader that supports PDF files. You can download your eBook(s) from the link below. There is also an excel file attached with your download voucher and the download link, this is meant as a backup.
Important: because of the security, it is necessary that the e-book is downloaded by the end-user. If you are not the end-user of the e-book, please forward this mail to the end-user. The end-user is able to download the ebook(s) with the forwarder link.
- Step 1: Open your email with your download voucher and click on 'Download eBook'
- Step 2: Click on 'Download' if you want the eBook or click on 'Email the code' if you want to send the eBook to another person
* Once the eBook is downloaded, it is linked to that user and you are not able to forward it.
- Step 3: A log in pop-up appears. There are two options possible to log in:
Option 1 existing member: Login to Van Haren Publishing with your email and password.
Option 2 new member: When you are not an existing member, click on ‘Sign Up Now’ in the bottom. The pop-up extends, fill out the needed information and click on ‘Create an account’.
- Step 4: Once you have logged in or submitted your new account, the eBook will download automatically. If not, click on ‘Download eBook’.
If you need further information or support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.